Jenny Wren's Healing Touch
.... A tranquil experience through caring hands
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with Jenny Wren's Healing Touch (Jenny Duncan – Sole Trader), and your booking of a treatment and or consultation, will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions when you become a client.
Jenny Duncan (The Therapist) is qualified in Reflexology, and Massage Therapy.
My commitment to you:
1. Excellent customer care will be provided, and you will be treated with dignity and respect.
2. A consultation will be taken at the first treatment session, and after this, the client must report any changes to this initial consultation. Your information (including your medical history) will be kept strictly private and confidential. You will be asked about your needs and requirements for your treatment at your appointment. After care information will be given at the end of your session, which will include possible counter reactions to treatment, and how to manage these (if any) until they pass.
3. As part of my code(s) of practice I am required to carry out continuing professional development (CPD), This is to ensure an ethical and professional service to clients.
4. To provide a safe and confidential setting to receive your treatment
5. The Therapist has the right to cancel any appointment after the consultation if the Therapist feels it is for the Clients and Therapists best interest for the treatment not to go ahead.
Clients agreement with Jenny Wren's Healing Touch
1. You are required to arrive on time for each treatment, for late arrivals the treatment time will be reduced.
2. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the Therapist of any conditions or changes to your health, now and on-going, which may affect/and or contraindicate the treatment.
3. If your Therapist requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
4. Your Therapist cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
5. You understand that this therapy is not a substitute for medical advice and/or treatment
6. Covid 19 Policy - Please do not attend your appointment if you have Covid 19, or any other contagious virus/disease
Payment and Cancellation
7. Payment for single treatments must be made in full, at the end of each session.
8. Preferred forms of payment are cash, or BACS, there is the use of a card machine if required. Please note for BACS payment, my Sort Code is 23-69-72 and Account number is 27586340
9. A £10 deposit will be taken at each booking (this will not be refunded if you cancel your appointment), and in general, if you fail to give less than 24 hours notice of your intention to cancel or postpone an agreed treatment session or if there is a repeat pattern of cancellations, then I reserve the right to charge in full for that session.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, the Therapist does not exclude or limit any liability for: (a) personal injury (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
The Therapist and Jenny Wren's Healing Touch does not accept liability for any errors and omissions on a signed consultation document. The Therapist and/or the Company will use reasonable effort to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
The Therapist shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
1. the Client’s fault, such as falling or injuries on the premises if there are no obstructions in the way.
2. a third party unconnected with the provision of services provided by the Therapist; or events which your Therapist could have foreseen or forestalled, even if they had taken reasonable care.
3. The Therapist is not liable for loss or damage to your property whilst attending the clinic.
4. The Therapist is not liable if you ignore their recommendation, at any time, to seek medical advice.
General, Privacy and Consent
1. You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with the Therapist.
2. The Therapist will only do what you ask her to do, or what you have given her permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
3. When you book an appointment, the Therapist will collect personal details such as your name, email and telephone numbers. This information is used to identify you and contact you about the appointments and services you have booked.
4. When you provide the Therapist with your personal information through completing your massage/reflexology consultation form, making a payment or contacting the therapist about their services, you are giving your consent to the Therapist collecting that information and using it for that specific reason.
5. The Therapist will not use your personal information for any secondary reason, like marketing, unless the Therapist asks you directly for consent to do so.
6. For the purpose of legal protection, the Therapist is required to hold the personal information you have given to them to provide you with massage and reflexology treatments and the notes about those treatments for a minimum of ten years.
7. Ten years after your last treatment Jenny Wren's Healing Touch will permanently delete all your personal information held.
8. Should you wish to withdraw your consent regarding your personal information please email with your request.
9. You have the right to review the personal information Jenny Wren's Healing Touch stores about you and your treatment sessions at any time.
10. You also have the right to request Jenny Wren's Healing Touch update or amend your data if it is incorrect.
11. To action any of these rights at any time please email with your request.
Unless required to do so by law, Jenny Wren's Healing Touch will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide without your consent.